Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Idea 2 Testshots (2)




My method when taking these photos was to take a photo every 3 hours from exactly the same position and after taking each photo, I sprayed the flowers with window cleaner so that they would die faster.



























I also converted them in to black and white because I thought they'd be more effective than colour.








I feel that my test shots went pretty well because I managed to show the flowers dying over time and I think I chose a good time gap between each picture which shows them changing slightly but not a huge amount. As well as this, I'm glad that each photo is pretty much exactly same positioning as the previous ones. However, I think it was a mistake to spray them with window cleaner because it was a green chemical and made the flowers go a bit green so I should have used a clear chemical really.




















No comments:

Post a Comment