Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Idea 2 Testshots




This was the first photo I put together. It shows 5 separate photos of the same apple all placed on a background. I wanted to make it look quite rustic with the dents and scratches on the table complimenting the withering apple which lies on top and I think I achieved this. 




I also wanted to see if black and white would be just as effective but I think it is better in colour because you can more clearly see the texture of the apple and how the vibrant reds contrast with the brown background and foreground. Also, the black and white doesn't show the browning of the bite marks in the apple.






I decided to try it again but present it in a more professional way. I photographed it in a slightly different way to the previous photo because this is one photo of 4 different apples. 





No comments:

Post a Comment