Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Idea 1 Failed Testshots

                     1
I didn't like this photo because I think there is too much to look at in the photo and there is only one rusty thing in the picture which doesn't stand out.






                    2  
This was my first attempt at photographing the pedal of the bike but my camera focused on the wheel instead of the pedal.







                                  3

Similarly to the previous photo, I wanted to focus on the middle of the wheel but focused on the tyre instead. Even if I had focused the camera correctly, I still don't think it would have been a great photo because I think there is too much to look at in the photo and no clear focul point and the angle isn't very effective. Also there isn't a lot of rust in the photo which is the main purpose of the photo.







                                 4
I also had an issue with focusing in this photo. I took about 6 photos before I finally managed to focus on the chain. I think the reason I couldn't get it right was because I was too close to the chain so when I moved further back, then focused, then zoomed in and took the photo I eventually got managed to focus on the right point.



No comments:

Post a Comment