Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Idea 2 Secondary Research





This is pretty much what I pictured when I decided on the idea of showing decay through a time lapse. The person who set this photo up took a chunks out of the apple between the 1st and 2nd and the 2nd and 3rd stage. I think this is a good idea because you can see more clearly how the apple decays.






This is similar to the previous photo, however each stage shows a more gradual change and the someone has taken bites out of the apple until there is barely anything left.








I couldn't find any photos of the stages of a flower dying but I did find this one demonstrating the stages of flower growth, not only do I like the idea of this but I also like each of the photos and how they are presented.







I also came across this photo of a candle melting which grabbed my attention as I hadn't thought of this idea. I think this is 5 separate photos of the same candle melting rather than 5 different candles in one photo.  I would like to try photographing this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment